Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Rebellion

I'm feeling rebellious. For dinner so far tonight I've had two plain pancakes, 5 Ener-G flax chips with red pepper hummus (ALDI) and a glass of orange juice--none of which were consumed while sitting down. And I'm not finished. I will eat as many carbs as I please (gluten-free, of course) this evening and I'm not going to look back.

The container of Nutella (my new favorite food which is basically hazelnuts, oil, cocoa and milk mixed together) says, "An example of a tasty yet balanced breakfast is a glass of skim milk, orange juice and Nutella on whole wheat bread." I call it dessert. But if they want to call it breakfast, I'm all for it. I'll just swap out the whole wheat bread and call it good. I can't wait to get up in the morning!

I suppose my rebellion should end when I wake up in the morning, but the lure of Nutella spread on...something gluten free may prove too powerful.

And I'm not working out tonight. So there.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nutella! You can buy two big jars for $10 at GFS, and it doesn't take us long to go through them (we all love it!)

    I hope my copy of P90X comes in soon from the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--good tip. Nutella is so expensive, but I can't get enough!

    Good luck with the P90X--if you just go your own speed, it's still a wonderful workout. I'm still not able to do it as long as they do on the dvd.

    ReplyDelete